<img class="alignright wp-image-171" src="https://i1.wp.com/burgessamusements.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Roaringriver-silo_3840.jpg?resize=363%2C242" alt="Roaringriver-silo_3840" srcset="https://i1.wp.com/burgessamusements.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Roaringriver-silo_3840.jpg?resize=300%2C200 300w, https://i1.wp.com/burgessamusements.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Roaringriver-silo_3840.jpg?resize=1024%2C683 1024w, https://i1.wp.com/burgessamusements.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Roaringriver-silo_3840.jpg?resize=110%2C73 110w, https://i1.wp.com/burgessamusements.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Roaringriver-silo_3840.jpg?resize=500%2C333 500w, https://i1.wp.com/burgessamusements.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Roaringriver-silo_3840.jpg?resize=450%2C300 450w, click this over here now.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Roaringriver-silo_3840.jpg?w=1338 1338w” sizes=”(max-width: 363px) 100vw, 363px” data-recalc-dims=”1″ />Choosing an inflatable provider can be difficult, particularly if you are not able to inspect the condition, cleanliness, and safety features of the inflatables in person. Asking the right questions will help assist you in getting a fair price for a solid product from a reputable company. We’ll explain what to look for, what to avoid, and what questions to ask.
WHAT YOU WANT IN AN INFLATABLE RENTAL COMPANY
- Awesome selection of new, clean, and safe inflatables for all ages.
- They make safety the number one priority.
- They attend safety training annually to keep current with industry best-practices.
- Great reputation for safety, dependability, punctuality, and overall value.
- $1,000,000 liability insurance and are current with State of Iowa Inspections.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff that delivers great customer service.
- Easy to contact, especially after hours or on the day of your event.
- Informative website with current images, descriptions, and dimensions.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- How old are each of your inflatables?
- What is the condition of each of your inflatables?
- Do they look like the images or pictures on your website?
- Can I come see them set up before signing a contract?
- Are you insured and can you provide a certificate of insurance?
- What is your Iowa Amusement Operator Permit number?
- Have your inflatables been inspected by the State of Iowa for the current year?
- How long have you been in business and how many inflatables do you have?
CAUTION! POTENTIAL WARNING SIGNS
- Old, worn, or dirty inflatables!!!
- They have been in business a long-time, but don’t have a large inventory!!!
- Doesn’t answer the phone or return calls promptly!!!
- Pricing that is very high or very low!!!
- Deposit or retainer required more than 120 days prior to the event!!!
- Inflatable company doesn’t arrive or isn’t set up on time!!!
- Inflatables or attractions that are different from what you reserved!!!
- Inflatables that are not tethered or weighted down properly!!!
- They don’t own or use safety mats where needed and required!!!
- Small stakes and they don’t cover the stakes with safety cones!!!
#InflatableRentalCompany #ChoosingTheRightInflatableProvider #InflatableRentalsGeorgia