Do you have questions on How to Plan a special event for your Company Picnic or Employee Picnic? Planning the entire event requires many steps to organize such an event that will meet everyone’s expectations; but, you can do it all without breaking a sweat.
If this is your first time in planning such an event, questions arise: Where will I get the entertainment for both the children and the adults, what kind of food can I serve, could I possibly present a theme in the picnic, and what will the guests think of the event?
Planning the event does not need to feel like a challenge. There are some very simple steps you can take, and ultimately allow someone else to carry the strain of creating and producing a Great event that everyone will enjoy. First things first…
7 Steps to a Successful Company Event
- Plan Ahead – Number of Guests, Budget, Location, Date and Time, Atmosphere, Food, Entertainment.
- Make a List of Tasks – Who is to complete them, and by what Time.
- Call Burgess Events and Amusements! Burgess Events and Amusements has over 30 years of experience coordinating, executing and providing amusements and entertainment events. Our Professional Coordinators / Planners – Save time and money with their experience and ability to handle all the negotiations. Ask for a Quote.
- Check references– Making sure the coordinator can handle your expectations.
- Ask Questions to your Coordinator (Planner) – How many events have you produced, what kind, for how many.
- Review the Venue with your Coordinator / Planner- Before the event is to take place (parking, traffic flow within the picnic area, trash detail, seated areas).
- Have all agreed-upon details written into the Contract.